Not content with axing jobs to reduce its budget, Devon County Council now wants to cut redundancy pay by 25%.
The Branch is seeking urgent talks with the Council regarding its proposal to cut redundancy payments by 25% by reducing the multiplier from 2 to 1.5.
What you can do
Members, don’t let this happen! Say no to the proposed 25% cut in redundancy pay. You can voice your opposition in several ways:
- Come to our AGM on 3 March
- Post a message on our Facebook page
- Tweet us at: @UNISONdcbranch #NoCutsToRedundancyPay
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Print off the ‘Say no to redudancy cuts’ poster by clicking here. Then post a photo of you holding the poster to our Facebook page.