Worried about your job in the public services? At a time of cuts, redundancies, restructuring, and outsourcing, now is the time to join UNISON.
Did you know that whether you’re on the job or outside the workplace, UNISON has a lot to offer its members?
Joining the UK’s largest public service union costs from as little as £1.30 a month and all members get the full range of benefits and services which includes:
- advice, support and help when you need it at work
- a helpline that is open until midnight
- legal help for you at work and your family at home
- financial assistance and debt advice in times of need
- help with seeking compensation for accidents and injuries at work
And we offer a range of exclusive member discounts that can save you and your family money when you are shopping, buying insurance or looking for a holiday.
Find out more about:
Join on-line in about 10 minutes – you’ll need your bank sort code, bank account number and details about the account holder.
Telephone 0800 171 2193 and request an application form or call the Branch on 01392 382530.